| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lincoln, Ne in April is quite mild at 10.9 °C (51.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 3.8 °C (38.8 °F).
- In April there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 14.2 °C (25.6 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat dry. Just 70.1mm (2.8in) of water descends.
- The shortest day is 12:37 long and the longest day is 13:53 long with an average length of 13:16.
Check the distance to and compare the Lincoln, Ne April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Lincoln, Ne, Usa
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Lincoln, Ne:
- Wakefield, Ne, Usa - 129.6 kms (80.5 miles) N
- Madison, Ne, Usa - 129.6 kms (80.5 miles) N
- David City, Ne, Usa - 55 kms (34.2 miles) NW
- Saint Paul, Ne, Usa - 106.3 kms (66.1 miles) W
- Genoa, Ne, Usa - 106.3 kms (66.1 miles) W
- Geneva, Ne, Usa - 106.3 kms (66.1 miles) W
- Crete, Ne, Usa - 26.8 kms (16.7 miles) NW
- Fairbury Se, Ne, Usa - 87.2 kms (54.2 miles) SSW
- Omaha/ North, Ne, Usa - 84.1 kms (52.3 miles) NE
- Omaha, Nebraska, Usa - 87.1 kms (54.1 miles) NE
- Syracuse, Ne, Usa - 65.2 kms (40.5 miles) ENE
- Tecumseh, Ne, Usa - 113.9 kms (70.8 miles) SE
- Pawnee City, Ne, Usa - 113.9 kms (70.8 miles) SE
- Auburn, Ne, Usa - 113.9 kms (70.8 miles) SE