| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lincoln, Ne in June is really warm at 22.5 °C (72.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.3 °C (84.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.7 °C (60.3 °F).
- In June the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 13.6 °C (24.5 °F).
- The weather in June is hardly arid. Circa 98.8mm (3.9in) of fluid is released.
- The shortest day is 14:53 long and the longest day is 15:06 long with an average length of 15:03.
Check the distance to and compare the Lincoln, Ne June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Lincoln, Ne, Usa
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Lincoln, Ne:
- Wakefield, Ne, Usa - 129.6 kms (80.5 miles) N
- Madison, Ne, Usa - 129.6 kms (80.5 miles) N
- David City, Ne, Usa - 55 kms (34.2 miles) NW
- Saint Paul, Ne, Usa - 106.3 kms (66.1 miles) W
- Genoa, Ne, Usa - 106.3 kms (66.1 miles) W
- Geneva, Ne, Usa - 106.3 kms (66.1 miles) W
- Crete, Ne, Usa - 26.8 kms (16.7 miles) NW
- Fairbury Se, Ne, Usa - 87.2 kms (54.2 miles) SSW
- Omaha/ North, Ne, Usa - 84.1 kms (52.3 miles) NE
- Omaha, Nebraska, Usa - 87.1 kms (54.1 miles) NE
- Syracuse, Ne, Usa - 65.2 kms (40.5 miles) ENE
- Tecumseh, Ne, Usa - 113.9 kms (70.8 miles) SE
- Pawnee City, Ne, Usa - 113.9 kms (70.8 miles) SE
- Auburn, Ne, Usa - 113.9 kms (70.8 miles) SE